Saturday, May 28, 2011

0 [primusic] Hospital Song Review

 

This reminds me of the time that I caught the "measles". After opening exercises, I was in the back of the primary applying colored dots all over my face and arms and legs. Some of the kids caught me and started staring. When it was my turn I went up to the front and started complaining about not feeling well. The kids started pointing out that I had dots all over me. I told them I must have the measles but I am sure if they sang all the songs really well, that the measles would go away. We sang the songs over and over and sure enough, I was all better by the time singing time was over.

Debbie Burgin

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment