Friday, May 27, 2011

0 [primusic] Idea for Sunday

 

I thought I would share my idea for Sunday. I have really taken this from several other posts, so I can't take any credit.

I know it has been previously posted that the Friends from 2008-2009 had stories of Joseph Smith. I thought since we have been singing about him all month, that I would print out a few stories that I like, and then have the kids choose a story. (The stories are really cute, they are in comic form, which I think the kids will like.) I am going to summarize the story, then we will sing a primary song that has to do with the story. I will be using the songs from this year that we have been working on as well as some free choice songs.

A member of our primary presidency has a big mail box, I think I will ask her to borrow it. Then I will put the papers in a large envelop for the kids to open, just like they are receiving the Friend magazine. (But obviously this is not necessary.)

Thanks so much for all your help! If it wasn't for the previous posts and someone poining out the stories in the Friend, I would not have a plan for Sunday! Thanks!!!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment