Monday, February 7, 2011

0 Re: [Piano_Files] SEEKING: How To Succeed In Business musical/vocal score

Hi Tracy

Yes, I did finally get it to download properly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to find it and check it out!

Tom G.



Tracy Ross wrote:

Tom,

I’m sorry it didn’t open for you but I just downloaded it and it opened fine. It is the MTI piano/conductor score.

http://www.4shared.com/get/Gj7X1sFQ/HOW_TO_SUCCEED_IN_BUSINESS_WIT.html

-Tracy


From: Piano_Files@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Piano_Files@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom G
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 3:43 PM
To: Piano_Files@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Piano_Files] SEEKING: How To Succeed In Business musical/vocal score

Hi Tracy

Thank you for the link but that file is corrupt. I suspect it might be the full orchestra score. I need the popular/vocal edition, if anyone has it.

Tom G.



Tracy Ross wrote:

You can find it at 4shared: http://www.4shared.com/document/Gj7X1sFQ/HOW_TO_SUCCEED_IN_BUSINESS_WIT.htm

-Tracy


From: Piano_Files@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Piano_Files@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 7:29 PM
To: Piano_Files@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Piano_Files] SEEKING: How To Succeed In Business musical/vocal score

Hi All

I just saw the new Broadway remake starring Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and I would love to get the popular score / vocal edition. I need the chord symbols. If anyone can share it or point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated!

Tom G.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment