Tuesday, May 31, 2011

0 RE: [Piano_Files] sorry guys for the weird emails

 

I would remind everyone to not be quick to judge that it was the real person that sent the spam because everyone has had this happen to them and they mostly likely don’t even know that someone is using their email.  So, opt for kindness first when letting them know there is an odd email being sent through their address.

Diane

 

From: Piano_Files@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Piano_Files@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sun Y.
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:30 AM
To: Piano_Files@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Piano_Files] sorry guys for the weird emails

 

 

Hey guys. I went on a vacation for couple days and i wasnt able to check my emails. Looks like my email has been hacked. I am really sorry about the weird emails. If you see it again,please let me know asap. =)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment