Sunday, August 7, 2011

0 [primusic] TLGMAT verse 2 powerpoint flipchart [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Aurelia Reese included below]

Hello. Here is the powerpoint flipchart that I made for The Lord Gave me a Temple. It includes verse two. I'm planning on teaching just verse two next Sunday using the coloring page for the little kids and a sheet with questions on it for the older kids. These are the questions on the questionnaire, which are from the songbook companion.
Today, for verse one, each senior primary child and my oldest kids in junior primary (they are just so smart) each got a questionnaire (verse one only) and a pencil and it worked out really well. We went over the answers together. The younger kids watched me flip through the powerpoint while singing and joined in when they were ready. We also talked about why I chose the different pictures for each phrase of the song.
 
verse one

WHAT is another name for my body?

HOW will I keep my spirit?
WHAT will I make my temple become?
WHERE was I a spirit?
WHEN did I leave my home?
WHO gave me this temple to live within on earth?

(verse two)

WHAT may I claim if I keep my body clean and pure and habit-free?
Where may I claim blessing promised me?
When will I take my body bring?
Where will I live forever when I receive my celestial glory?

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Aurelia Reese

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment