Thursday, July 26, 2012

0 [regispek] Re: Firewood?

 

I noticed this too! Viewing it in Ubunutu operating system, as well as in the Chrome browser on Windows XP. Once I downloaded the file and viewed it in the actual Adobe PDF Reader though, the fff became the right notation. This was on Firewood, I think it would also work for The Party. I managed to print out a good copy of Firewood this way.

I'm not sure what's making this happen though, so not sure if this will work for you.

--- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, "blueskiesandaerosol" <lizzy.m.fischer@...> wrote:
>
> Is it all funky for anyone else? Instead of quarter/eighth notes, I see forte fortissimo (fff). Same on The Party.
>
> --- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, Kate Something kate_ate_you1234@ wrote:
> >
> > Hey there, I just uploaded the Firewood PDF to the What We Saw folder that a kind user on Brumstix had transcribed - http://reginaspektor.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/46610728621/m/47610039621 :D
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment