Tuesday, September 25, 2012

0 [regispek] Re: Bonus Tracks WWSFTCS

 

That's great that someone has picked up music at a young age! I have been transcribing for years, and I strongly recommend:

(They're free, so don't worry)

MuseScore - It's great for transcribing, transposing, and just modifying any form of midi format! I personally use this one.


3ML - This is a midi sequencer that uses a specific language known as MML, which I've used in various old video game sound consoles (such as the SNES, NES) before I discovered sound fonts. It helps a lot if you can't use sheet music as you can directly just type inthe notes and see where they land.


I hope this not only helps you, but the rest of the group if they are in need of resources! 

Best of Luck,
Carlos

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment