Wednesday, February 20, 2013

0 Re: [regispek] Ne Me Quitte Pas?

 



De: Martin Alerman <martin.alerman@gmail.com>
Para: "regispek@yahoogroups.com" <regispek@yahoogroups.com>
Enviado: lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013 11:50
Asunto: Re: [regispek] Ne Me Quitte Pas? [1 Attachment]

 
Hello, :)

Here is the sheets again,

good luck.  ;)

2013/2/18 <martin.alerman@gmail.com>
I have already sent the sheet to you, I attached the sheet in the mail to you, but I guess I can send it to you again. 

Kind regards Martin :)

On 13 feb 2013, at 01:56, Yamil Rabbat <yamil137@hotmail.com> wrote:

 
Hey there!

Would you send it to me please? could not find it either!

ALl my best!



To: regispek@yahoogroups.com
From: martin.alerman@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:08:44 +0100
Subject: Re: [regispek] Ne Me Quitte Pas?

 

I can send you the sheet to you, if you want :)

Sent from my iPod

On 31 jan 2013, at 21:53, "saro" <saro.azizian@gmail.com> wrote:

 
Can't seem to find the sheet music. I thought i saw it a while back. Anyone know where it's posted?

Thanks!






__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment