Monday, February 18, 2013

0 [regispek] Re: Ne Me Quitte Pas?

 

Hi! Can you send it to me, too? Pretty please? I'll be thankful with all my heart!

--- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, Yamil Rabbat wrote:
>
>
> Hey there!
> Would you send it to me please? could not find it either!
> ALl my best!
>
> To: regispek@yahoogroups.com
> From: martin.alerman@...
> Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:08:44 +0100
> Subject: Re: [regispek] Ne Me Quitte Pas?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I can send you the sheet to you, if you want :)
>
> Sent from my iPod
> On 31 jan 2013, at 21:53, "saro" wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Can't seem to find the sheet music. I thought i saw it a while back. Anyone know where it's posted?
>
>
>
> Thanks!
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment