Monday, March 4, 2013

0 Re: [regispek] Re: Learning

 

I know that are very good tutorials on YouTube on both both prisoners and music box. 

This is just another option, in that case  if you don't find the midi-files.

On 27 feb 2013, at 15:30, ilksen bostancı <bostancilksen@gmail.com> wrote:

 

so do you have the midi versions of these songs you say the easiest ones? like prisoners or  musicbox. i couldn't find these in the "files"


2013/2/20 catrelebret <cat.relebret@gmail.com>
 

I suggest starting with the really easy ones:
Uh-Merica, Cinderella, Music Box (of course), Prisoners, Ballad of a Politician/Loveable Dictator

Then go on with Flowers, Us (very similar to Flowers), Hero, Virgin Queen, Rowboats

I can't tell you which are the hardest in general since it's pretty individual. I find Ne Me Quitte Pas difficult to play due to its tempo and also Scarecrow & Fungus and Left Hand song (tempo again). But I find Après Moi pretty simple, just like Somedays... So you'll see for yourself which are "the hardest" to you when you have practiced enough.

Have fun! ;)

--- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, "Lea" wrote:
>
> Hello Random People,
> I'm reminding myself how to play piano and I want to learn Regina's songs. Could you list some songs that I should learn in order from easiest to hardest, please.
> Thanks so much,
> Lea
>


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment