Monday, April 22, 2013

0 [regispek] Re: Which songs don't have formal sheet music?

 



--- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, "j.uelese" <j.uelese@...> wrote:
>
> I'm a pianist with a decent ear, so I'm more than comfortable transcribing her songs which don't have sheet music. So, which songs guys? I'll also take suggestions for arrangements.
>

I will not transcribe songs which already have sheet music formally published by Regina, e.g. Firewood, Folding chair. Sorry peepz, you can purchase it online. That being said, I will start School is out and Summer in the city. If you want to collaborate with me, i.e. help with correcting harmonies, rhythms etc, please reply to this msg. For the better of our community!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment