Saturday, August 3, 2013

0 [regispek] Transposed How into key of C major

 

I have never posted in here before, so please forgive me if I don't put this in the right place...

Anyway, I have found that the song How in its original key of E flat is just a tad too high for me to sing comfortably (and well). I ended up transposing the chords into the key of C. I ended up writing out the chords for it and thought that maybe it would help someone else. It's not written in standard notation. There is already a GREAT version of the sheet music in this group. Basically, if you have learned from that sheet music or you have a great ear, you can just plug in these chords. This is a very long winded way of saying that this is basically the Fake Book version.

Anyway, here is the PDF--
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByiaekMUfHT0ZFJyMUdOM3VXSTA/edit?usp=sharing

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment