Friday, November 29, 2013

0 [regispek] topics require admin approval

 

Hello,

Do the topics require admin approval? I just thought that I made a new topic, but after I hit "send," I went to go find it, and I don't see it. Thanks!

Hi there welcome.The messages do require approval. This is just because we're inundated with spam and most people have these messages going straight to their email inbox. It takes me a while to approve them, but at present I'm the only moderator that regularly checks it, with Matt popping in from time to time. I do my best to check in before any messages could expire and will try to step it up ;)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment