Saturday, May 28, 2011

0 [primusic] Re: I love to see the temple and ASL

 

ASL gloss for I love to see the temple from LDS.org. Just like in English ASL has one sign for many words, I hope this helps.

v:1
I LOVE LOOK TEMPLE
I GO FUTURE
FOR FEEL HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT
LISTEN AND PRAY
BECAUSE TEMPLE HOUSE UNITE (she signs it to show the relationship that we develop with God, because it's in her upper right signing area)
TEMPEL FULL LOVE BEAUTY
PREPARE WHILE CHILD
TRUE/SURE SACRED DUTY RESPONSIBILITY

V:2
I LOVE LOOK TEMPLE
I ENTER FUTURE
I COVENANT HEAVENLY FATHER
I WILL OBEY
BECAUSE TEMPLE HOLY - then sue uses a gesture to that means "that thing", but a more revered term other than just pointing, like I"m presenting it to you, confused?)
WE SEALED UNITED (shows everyone is together not just two people)
I CHILD SEAL/UNITED GOD KNOW TRUTH
FAMILY CONTINUE FOREVER

Cna you tell that a direct translation for ASL to English doesn't really make sense?

-Lauren

--- In primusic@yahoogroups.com, "aureliareese@..." <pinkglittershoes@...> wrote:
>
> Has anyone typed up a key/guide for teaching "I Love to see the Temple" in ASL? I've memorized the video on LDS.org, but I might have a brain freeze once I'm up there teaching.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment