Wednesday, June 1, 2011

0 [primusic] Nursery Help!!

 

Okay, so after almost 3 years as the Primary Chorister running 2 music times each day I was just approached and told that I am now also the Nursery Chorister for 2 nurseries. So 20 minutes in Jr Prim, run to Sr. Nurs. for 10-15 minutes, run back to Sr. Prim for 20 minutes, run to Jr. Prim for 10-15 minutes, run back to Sr. Prim for closing exercises! That's 2-4 different music lessons each week! Is anyone else doing this and how do you do it?? I've never done a nursery music time and have no idea how they should go. Does anyone have an outline of how they use the time for the small kids? I know there should be wiggle songs and then some songs about their lesson??

Also, how does anyone run this schedule and get to get in extra practice for the primary program. I'm assuming they're going to have to cancel my 5th Sunday full Sunday teaching times and I'll have to find a sub for the nursery when we're practicing for the program in August??

I was already keeping very busy as the Primary Chorister, I guess I'm just feeling like there's not enough time to do both and I'm a bit panicked and tired! I want to be able to do all they're asking me but I'm a bit overwhelmed...

Christy S.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment