Sunday, July 3, 2011

0 [primusic] Re: I Love To See The Temple

 

Don't know of this has already been shared, but one way to remember "house of God" and "holy place" is that "holy place" is two words and is in the 2nd verse. This came from the music leader in our previous ward. :-)

Kristy
--- In primusic@yahoogroups.com, "Paladeni Family" <paladeni@...> wrote:
>
> have you decided how you are using your idea? I love it. My jr. primary doesn't know either verse. My sr. know the first but not second, but confuse house of God, holy place.
>
> I have my achievement day girls helping me so I'm trying to figure out a way to use this temple in helping them teach me.
>
> I have questions made up that I was going to play tic tac toe with the teachers, but maybe we will build the temple as they get the answers right?
>
> Angela
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Megan Lovell
> To: Primusic group list
> Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 2:31 PM
> Subject: RE: [primusic] I Love To See The Temple [1 Attachment]
>
>
>
> [Attachment(s) from Megan Lovell included below]
>
>
> I'm going to used Directed Listening questions to have them listen for the answers as I sing it through the first few times. (Based on the Children's Songbook Companion lesson plan.) They know the first verse really well, so I'll be focusing on the second verse and how the two verses compare. I'm still working out the details, but I created 'building blocks' out of paper with keywords/phrases from the song. The phrases work perfectly to build a temple from the bottom up.
>
> I've attached a replica of what I did -- I made mine out of large paper, though I'm debating about running to the dollar store for a posterboard to make it more sturdy. Hope the attachment makes sense. I'm not sure if I'll have children 'race' to put together the paper temple before we've sung it all the way through or what. (After I've 'built' the temple once for them so they can see it.)
>
> This is still sort of floating around in my head, and I'm open for suggestions. =)
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> To: primusic@yahoogroups.com
> From: singing_chick23@...
> Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:42:43 +0000
> Subject: [primusic] I Love To See The Temple
>
>
> I am fresh out of ideas for this upcoming week, would you guys mind sharing what your plans are for I Love To See The Temple?
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment