Sunday, August 7, 2011

0 Re: [primusic] Re: Temple Review with Gloves

 

I'd be interested in your questionair.  Willing to share?  Thanks!  Tori
 
 

From: "aureliareese@rocketmail.com" <pinkglittershoes@hotmail.com>
To: primusic@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 7, 2011 6:58 PM
Subject: [primusic] Re: Temple Review with Gloves

 
oh, sorry. I don't have anything put together with gloves for the second verse. I'm going to have the little kids color and the older kids fill in a questionnaire (using questions from the songbook companion) while I sing it over and over. I also have a powerpoint.

--- In primusic@yahoogroups.com, "emleh04" <emleh04@...> wrote:
>
> To whoever posted the idea about reviewing with the rubber gloves, I think it was Aurelia. . .
>
> I copied your idea for verse one with the gloves, but I didn't get verse two. If you have one for verse two, could you please post it again, or email it to me? I wanted to do it this Sunday.
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Emily Fordham
> emleh04@...
>



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment