Tuesday, June 7, 2011

0 Re: [primusic] Primary Singing Bee Powerpoint Game

 

I LOVE THIS; however, I am not very techy, so I'm confused why the answers are on each slide. Will they show different if I knew what I was doing? I would love to use this...suggestions please : )
 
Thanks,
Marcyne


From: DENISE MARSHALL <demarshall52@yahoo.com>
To: primusic@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, May 29, 2011 2:29:54 PM
Subject: [primusic] Primary Singing Bee Powerpoint Game [1 Attachment]

 

Hey,
 
did this today and found a coupole of typos... so here is the updated version.
 
it went really well, it was timed perfect to take all of sharingtime and music time. 
 
 
This Powerpoint includes:  But you could easily edit it to the song you need
Praise to the man
If I listen with my heart
He Sent His Son
Scripture Power
I will Follow God's Plan
 
Then the Chorus to these:
Praise to the man
If I listen with my heart
Scripture Power
I will Follow God's Plan
 
 
I divided into 4 teams
 
had a judge (with robe and gavel of course) they had a copy of the powerpoint printed to check for incorrect words.
 
Also had someone be the scorekeeper a teacher I said the one who was most likely to fall asleep :)
 
I also gave a copy to the pianist so she could keep up with where we were at :)
 
I did not have a house band, I had everyone sing for the practice, but you could have a house band.
 
I hooked up the laptop to the TV and we were good to go.
 
The only sound is a bee buzz...but I couldnt hear it very well when presenting it.
 
I just clicked the space bar to continue to the next slide or to show the answers.
 
You could change it around to match the songs you are doing...
 
This Powerpoint includes:
Praise to the man
If I listen with my heart
He Sent His Son
Scripture Power
I will Follow God's Plan
 
Then the Chorus to these:
Praise to the man
If I listen with my heart
Scripture Power
I will Follow God's Plan
 
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment