Friday, August 19, 2011

0 Re: [primusic] organizing

 

I guess it just depends on what materials you use. I don't personally print or make flip charts, but I use a lot of pictures that I have saved from Church magazines. I have magazine boxes like these where I store them and they are organized by subject. Because I use certain pictures for more than one song, I might keep a temporary file for current songs, and then once the kids know them without visuals, the temporary files are emptied and the pictures are refiled where they belong. I also have files for activity pages from the Friend that could translate well to a song or sharing time activity. It may just take some trial and error to find a system that works for you and your supplies. Good luck!

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Kristy Smith <jksfam@byu.net> wrote:
 

Hi! This is probably in the archives somewhere, but I am wondering how you have found it best to organize all you use as music leader. I'm thinking of using sheet protectors and binders, or possibly some kind of rolling bin with hanging file folders. I'd rather start something and continue it than realize it doesn't really work and start over a different way. Thank you for your input!

Kristy Smith

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment