Friday, August 19, 2011

0 [primusic] Re: organizing

 

I bought a small laminator and I laminate all of my flip charts.  Then I put each song in a separate manila folder and label the folder with the title and page number and store them in the boxes that Xerox paper comes in.  My bedroom closet has a shelf that two of these boxes can fit side by side and they are full of flip charts.  When I’m preparing for Sunday, I just grab the folders that that I want to use and put them in my tote bag.  When I’m using the flip charts, I can hang them on the black board, or flip them in my hand, or hand them to the kids to hold up.  It also is great to be able to just hold the flip charts and move around the room to keep the kids engaged.

Linda in Louisville

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***************
IMPORTANT LIST INFORMATION:

Try our message board!  http://primusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

To POST a message to this group, send it to:
primusic@yahoogroups.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

to SUBSCRIBE, send your request to:
primusic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To access the LIST ARCHIVES, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic

To access our supplemental files group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic_files/files/

To contact the list owner for problems with your account, send your message to: primusic-owner@yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is to share ideas about Primary Singing Time, let's try to keep on topic please!  Also make sure the subject line of your message accurately reflects what is in the message.
MARKETPLACE
From a bad 598 to 830 best, where's your score? freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment